Capacity Building Daily Living Skills
CB Daily Living is usually specialised for Allied Health, Occupational therapists, speech therapists dietitians, psychologists. Allied Health Assistant – student OTs, Speech Therapists can also work at a cheaper rate to work on reaching goals. ABA Therapists can also be used for early childhood intervention. But for support workers the answer is no – that comes under the Core Funding.
Capacity Building Improved Daily Living includes
- Early Childhood Intervention Supports (under 7 years) – this will include therapies such as psychology, physiotherapy, allied health assistants etc.
- Therapy supports over the age of 7
- Hearing supports
- Multidisciplinary team supports
- Delivery of Disability Related Health Supports by a Nurse
- Specialised Driver Training Support
- Other supports that assist a participant’s skills and or capacity for independence and community participation.
- Temporary COVID Supports
Please see page 94 on the NDIS 2020-2021 Price Guide