What can Support Coordinators help me with?
All Supports Coordinators can assist you to find and connect with different mainstream services.
This could be a TAFE course, a physiotherapist, or even getting a mental health plan by your GP.
They can also provide help with:
- Be a part of your community
- Find and connect with local NDIS supports
- Understand your NDIS plan
- Understand your budget
- Plan out the best way to spend your funds
To learn more about what exactly is in a support coordinator’s role
- Use the myGov website and NDIS Participant Portal
- Prepare for the review of your NDIS plan.