- Available public transport options.
- Management of disability parking and related initiatives.
- Concessions to ease the use of public transport, including where a full concession is provided.
- Community transport services.
- Facilities for transportation to hospitals or other medical services.
There are two categories for transport supports under the NDIS Price Guide:
“This support item allows a participant pays a provider to transport them to an activity that is not
itself a support – or to a support that is delivered by another provider. This enables the participant to travel to and from appointments or their place of work. ”
“This support item provides for specialised transport services for a participant to a school,
educational facility, employment, or the community. “